Demolition Buildings & Groundworks on Sloping Flood plain – Haverhill
Project in brief
– Date: September 2018
– Duration: 5 weeks.
– Client: NCC Developments Ltd
Description of Work
– Demolish existing Nissen Hut and concrete driveway.
– Undertake full groundworks package up to DPC for new build house.
– This was both a sloping site and flood plain area: Excavate and pour stepped foundations.
– Suspended block and beam floor was installed to suit flood risk levels.
– Brickwork required drain points in order to let the underside of the house fill with water and then empty in the case of flooding.
– Installation of Foul and storm drainage.
– Preparation of paths and driveway, shed base and Oil tank bases.
– Work by Finch Services Ltd..
See more examples in Groundworks, Excavations & Demolitions Projects