Site Clearing & Groundworks for Foundations for New Garage – Claydon
Project in brief
– Date: July 2018
– Duration: 3 weeks.
– Client: Private homeowner
Description of Work
– Clear site of existing garage base and vegetation to make space for new garage.
– This project required liasing with UK Power Networks on site as we were working in close proximity to there overhead power lines.
– New garage built to suit sloping ground level including the following:
– Excavate and pour stepped foundations.
– Make up floor area with hardcore to account for sloping ground.
– Re-inforce and pour garage floor.
– Work by Finch Services Ltd..
See more examples in Groundworks, Excavations & Demolitions Projects