Cable Duct Installation of fibre optics & reinstate concrete & tarmac – Newmarket
Project in brief
– Date: December 2017
– Duration: 4 days
– Client: Studlands Park Industrial Estate
Description of Work
– Work done during the Christmas shut down period to minimise disruption to factory production.
– Installation of fibre optics cable ducts.
– Reinstate the yard with layers of concrete and tarmac to pretect the ducts from HGV and plant traffic.
– Work by Finch Services Ltd..
See more examples in Groundworks, Excavations & Demolitions Projects